Lafayette OB/GYN Malpractice Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout the Acadiana Area
Obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) plays a key role in the health and development of all women, whether or not they are pregnant. When an obstetrician or gynecologist acts negligently during prenatal care or during a gynecological evaluation, it can result in serious injuries.
At the law office of Tauzin & Lorio, Attorneys at Law, we represent clients who have been injured as a result of medical negligence, including OB/GYN negligence. With 21 years of experience, we can help you pursue medical expenses, lost wages as well as damages for your pain and suffering. Contact our Lafayette OB/GYN malpractice lawyers to learn more about how we can help you.
Do not accept excuses if you or a family member was injured or killed as a result of an obstetrician or gynecologist malpractice. Contact an attorney who knows how to help.
Obstetrics Errors and Birth Injuries
Without proper prenatal care and testing, a baby could suffer serious birth injuries. We help clients who have been injured as a result of negligent prenatal care, including:
- Failure to diagnose birth injuries and disabilities
- Mistakes in testing for genetic conditions and disorders such as Down’s syndrome or cerebral palsy
- Failure to diagnose issues with the mother’s health, such as pre-eclampsia
- Failure to detect an ectopic or tubal pregnancy
Gynecologist Malpractice and OB/GYN Female Injuries
Our attorneys also represent women who have been injured as a result of the negligence or misconduct of their gynecologist. This negligence could include:
- Failure to diagnose ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer or other serious conditions
- Gynecologist surgery malpractice including errors during a hysterectomy or C-section
- Failure to properly perform a Pap smear or mammogram
Contact a Gynecologist/Medical Malpractice Lawyer Serving Baton Rouge
If you or your child suffered injuries as a result of medical malpractice, contact our lawyers for a free initial consultation. We can help you understand your options and pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Free Initial Consultation