Lafayette OB/GYN Malpractice Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout Acadiana
Obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) plays a key role in the health and development of all women, whether or not they are pregnant. When an obstetrician or gynecologist acts negligently during prenatal care or during a gynecological evaluation, it can result in serious injuries.
At the firm of Tauzin & Lorio, Attorneys at Law, we represent clients who have been injured as a result of medical negligence, including OB/GYN negligence. With over two decades years of experience, we can help you pursue medical expenses and lost wages, as well as damages for your pain and suffering.
Do not accept excuses if you or a family member was injured or killed as a result of an obstetrician or gynecologist malpractice. Contact our Lafayette OB/GYN malpractice lawyers to learn more about how we can help you.
Obstetrics Errors And Birth Injuries
Without proper prenatal care and testing, a baby could suffer serious birth injuries. We help clients who have been injured as a result of negligent prenatal care, including:
- Failure to diagnose birth injuries and disabilities
- Mistakes in testing for genetic conditions and disorders such as Down’s syndrome or cerebral palsy
- Failure to diagnose issues with the mother’s health, such as pre-eclampsia
- Failure to detect an ectopic or tubal pregnancy
Gynecologist Malpractice And OB/GYN Female Injuries
Our attorneys also represent women who have been injured as a result of the negligence or misconduct by their physician. This negligence could include:
- Failure to diagnose ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer or other serious conditions
- Gynecologist surgery malpractice including errors during a hysterectomy or C-section
- Failure to properly perform a Pap smear or mammogram
Contact A Gynecologist/Medical Malpractice Lawyer Serving Baton Rouge
If you or your child suffered injuries as a result of medical malpractice, contact our lawyers today for a free initial consultation. You can call us at 337-988-7588 or send us an email.
We can help you understand your options and pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries.