Lafayette Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout the Acadiana Area
At the law office of Tauzin & Lorio, Attorneys at Law, we help clients who have been injured in all types of accidents. With over 20 years of experience handling motor vehicle accidents in Louisiana, we will work to secure the compensation you need for your injuries, including damages for your pain and suffering, lost wages and medical expenses.
To learn more about our personal injury practice and how we can help you, contact our Lafayette auto accident attorneys. We offer free initial consultations to answer your questions and concerns.
If you were injured in a car, truck or other type of motor vehicle, contact an attorney with experience and skill.
The Many Different Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping injured victims of all types of accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions: We are skilled at handling cases involving rear-end collisions, which occur most frequently at traffic lights, stops signs and intersections.
- Head-on crash: When a car swerves over the centerline or otherwise hits you head-on, we can help you pursue compensation for your serious injuries.
- Lane changing and sideswiping: When an 18-wheeler, commercial vehicle or a car suddenly changes lanes, it can lead to serious injuries. We can help you.
- T-bone accidents: Our attorneys have handled cases involving T-bone accidents where a driver drove through a stop light or failed to heed traffic signs.
- Rollover accidents: If another car causes you to roll over, we can help you pursue compensation from the driver and assist with insurance issues.
- High-speed collisions: If the driver who caused your auto accident was speeding or driving recklessly at high-speeds, we can help you hold him or her accountable for your injuries.
- Multivehicle accidents: Our lawyers understand the issues in car pile-ups and can help you determine the cause of your accident.
- Pedestrian accidents: We represent injured pedestrians who were struck while in a crosswalk or when a vehicle jumped the curb.
- Drunk driving accidents: Our attorneys assist clients who have suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a car, truck or motorcycle accident caused by a drunk driver.
- Distracted driving accidents: We help victims of distracted driving caused by cellphone use, texting and other distractions.
Regardless of the type of accident you were in, we have the knowledge and experience to help you seek maximum compensation for your injuries. We will thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident, and we may consult accident reconstructionists and other experts to build your case.
Contact A Rear-End Collision Attorney Serving Crowley
If you were injured or if you lost a loved one in a fatal accident, contact our Louisiana lawyers for advice and representation. We can assist you with an auto accident or wrongful death claim.
Free Initial Consultation