Lafayette Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout The Acadiana Area
At Tauzin & Lorio, Attorneys at Law, we offer a comprehensive personal injury and workers’ compensation practice to our injured victims of accidents. Our attorneys have over two decades of experience helping clients throughout Louisiana pursue compensation for their injuries.
Our Areas Of Practice
Our Lafayette personal injury lawyers help clients with a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We assist individuals who have been injured in car accidents, truck wrecks, pedestrian accidents, boat crashes and other auto accidents.
- Insurance claims: We hold insurance companies accountable for providing fair compensation after an accident.
- Product liability: Our attorneys help clients file claims against the manufacturers of defective products.
- Admiralty and maritime accidents: We represent individuals who were injured while working offshore on oil rigs. Our attorneys also assist seamen with Jones Act claims.
- Fire and explosion accidents: If you were injured when a hot water heater, propane grill, camping stove or gas range exploded, you may have a product liability claim. Contact us to learn how we can help you secure compensation for your burn injuries.
- Wrongful death: We represent families who lost a loved one as the result of another’s negligence.
- Medical malpractice: Our firm handles cases involving birth injuries, disfigurement, misdiagnosis and other injuries caused by physician negligence. For additional information in this area.
- Workers’ compensation: We have successfully represented clients injured in construction accidents, oil rig accidents and other work-related accidents.
- Premises liability: If you were injured on someone else’s property, in a slip-and-fall accident or as a result of inadequate security, our lawyers can help you file a premises liability claim.
- Parking lot accidents: Often, police officers will refuse to write a police report for an accident that occurs on private property, such as in a parking lot. This does not mean, however, that you will be unable to secure compensation for your injuries from the accident. We can help you hold the property owner or a negligent driver accountable.
- Dog bites and livestock: Our attorneys help clients who have been attacked by a dog as well as clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents involving livestock on the road.
- Aviation accidents: We represent people injured in helicopter and plane accidents.
Contact Our Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyers Serving The Lake Charles Area
Visit our attorney contact page or call 337-988-7588 to sign up for a free initial consultation. We are committed to getting the maximum compensation for your injuries.